+ Reply to Thread
    VXR newbie

Default Where can i pick up a good priced turboback exhaust

Hi,

First post here thought it would be appropriate as i'm sure someone can advise.

I'm going to be picking up an exhaust for my vxr towards the end of the month, i keep seeing significant price ranges some up to £1000 (sports cat ones) i'm not particularly bothered about brand and whether its res or non res.

I would like to get a sports cat one as i keep seeing lots of things of people saying its illegal running a decat exhaust and it will fail an MOT test is this true ? What do all you guys run ?

Thanks in advance.
    Jake

VXRed

Gnj motorsport in Blackburn is probably the best place for price bit cheaper on their ebay store vs the website too

If you really want to do it on a budget my thread may be of interest to you I'm looking to make a turbo back 3" with sports cat for under £800

My thread has all the details

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...t-3-inch-sport...

Yes decats are illegal and yes you will fail an mot it doesn't stop a lot of people running them though they just swap back to oem for mot they sound bloody awful too decats imo
    Last edited by Andyb712; 9th August 2018 at 01:11 AM.
    2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue standard for now but with mtc top hat and crossover delete and ramair filter

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

+ Reply to Thread