+ Reply to Thread
    VXRed

Default Custom exhaust fabrication ?

Thinking of getting a custom exhaust made this by shop near me it based in kirkham Lancashire which is where i work all the time anyway so could be hopefully done by the time i finish work

His reviews and facebook speak for themselves even my boss recommended him as he has done work for a few of his friends

He even offers an interchangeable sport cat/decat pipe

Realistically what should i expect to pay for a full turbo back 3" with sports cat/decat and with one silencer ?

And would you lot rate the quality of his work judging by his facebook posts?

It looks like the dogs danglers to me

https://m.facebook.com/kingcustomfabrication/
    2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue standard for now but with mtc top hat and crossover delete and ramair filter

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

A enhance set up would be about 1000/1100 so think you should be looking at about 800/1000 at most not sure of costs in Scotland but I bet there cheaper than down south.
    stage 3

Quote Originally Posted by nippyrascal View Post
    not sure of costs in Scotland but I bet there cheaper than down south.
    I know we get a lot of Scots here in Blackpool, which is down the road from Kirkham, but we are still in England!

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

VXRed

Anyone had a custom exhaust done on the astra h either shop local to them or enhance performance etc

And can comment on what they sound like compared to the piper?

Had a look online can't seem to find any vids
    2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue standard for now but with mtc top hat and crossover delete and ramair filter

A 4 cylinder engine is never gonna sound that fantastic anyway mate. I'm sure the noise will be very similar to the rest. Res or non res will determine volume difference.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    A 4 cylinder engine is never gonna sound that fantastic anyway mate. I'm sure the noise will be very similar to the rest. Res or non res will determine volume difference.
    Cheers mate what do have res or non res?

Non res cobra and it's far too loud. I'm currently looking for the cheapest way to have a silenced back box fitted. For the cobra res rear section cobra want 360 quid off me. Way too pricey.

So I'm thinking maybe a custom exhaust place can just fabricate me a back box, then have a mechanic cut the old out and weld the new one in.

+ Reply to Thread