Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Too slow bud. It's dog eat dog out there.
    Nah, it wasn't that, i drove past like two/three times. I just delayed by one day as i didnt want to call the office for them to bring car out of storage as i felt too embarassed/nervous so i was excited when i drive last another time and saw it outside. When i went home and checked online it was gone from the website. Went the very next day and it had a sold sign os someone brought it after seeing it eithe ron autotrader or the website within a fay ir two if it being listed! Thats just unfair. Usially cars take ages ti sell plus i thought they were asking too much for the mileage and comdition... As i said, im cursed!

I want to sell my car asap so i can move on and buy this apother car.

Quote Originally Posted by VXRer View Post
    Nah, it wasn't that, i drove past like two/three times. I just delayed by one day as i didnt want to call the office for them to bring car out of storage as i felt too embarassed/nervous so i was excited when i drive last another time and saw it outside. When i went home and checked online it was gone from the website. Went the very next day and it had a sold sign os someone brought it after seeing it eithe ron autotrader or the website within a fay ir two if it being listed! Thats just unfair. Usially cars take ages ti sell plus i thought they were asking too much for the mileage and comdition... As i said, im cursed!

If u find a car u like mate u HAVE to do something about it quick cos ive always found if its the right price and mileage it gets snapped up!!

Im a saleman myself (mobile phones) and yes its rather frustrating people looking at the stuff being sold and then walking away....HOWEVER i wudnt have it any other way....i wudnt expect anybody to look at a car and just buy it you have to test drive it aswell and see how it drives

VXR enough

Why don't you trade yours in?
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 and Suzuki GS500

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    If u find a car u like mate u HAVE to do something about it quick cos ive always found if its the right price and mileage it gets snapped up!!

Im a saleman myself (mobile phones) and yes its rather frustrating people looking at the stuff being sold and then walking away....HOWEVER i wudnt have it any other way....i wudnt expect anybody to look at a car and just buy it you have to test drive it aswell and see how it drives
    Mate, it was a bit on the pricey side for what the car was, the age and mileage imo that is why i was a bit surpised plus i've read it may be considered the elss desirable engine spec but that might be wrong. I'm saying that the one car i am serious and about to test drive, which i have been searching every day for months on end gets sold within 1 - 3 days of being listed i rarely is EVER have seen that happen and i have been looking at cars for years just in general aswell as this kind of car for many many months maybe even in the years.

You sell phones? I'm looking for an iphone x brand new sealed... Foudn one for £500 second hand but in like new condition on gumtree for £500 but didn;t go through as they wanted to do paypal and i just had too many bad experience so i offered ebay but they said didn;t have it. They sent me alot of proof they were elgit but at the end of the day it could lal be stolen or fake.

As for the tets driv ething i compeltly agree but the fact i knew i wouldn't be buying the car is what made me nervous.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by u33db View Post
    Why don't you trade yours in?
    Who to? I have had a few offeres but were far too low. Chesire perfornace offered £3500 BEFORE inspection and test drive which is just way too low. Oh yea, and chodidly when you said: 'If u find a car u like mate u HAVE to do something about it quick cos ive always found if its the right price and mileage it gets snapped up!!'

Well, my car i am selling is the right miles and price but it isn't being snapped up!

Who to? I have had a few offeres but were far too low. Chesire perfornace offered £3500 BEFORE inspection and test drive which is just way too low. Oh yea, and chodidly when you said: 'If u find a car u like mate u HAVE to do something about it quick cos ive always found if its the right price and mileage it gets snapped up!!'

Well, my car i am selling is the right miles and price but it isn't being snapped up!
    then it clearly isnt priced right lol

if the mileage and price are right what reason could people have to not buy it.....UNLESS its overpriced? lol

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    then it clearly isnt priced right lol

if the mileage and price are right what reason could people have to not buy it.....UNLESS its overpriced? lol
    Mate, it is underpriced if anything, compared to what others are asking! Perhaps becuase it is a vxr?

I listed a link to the add go see on gumtree
    Last edited by VXRer; 22nd August 2018 at 02:22 PM.

VXR enough

Not this again.
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 and Suzuki GS500

I’ve sold old cars which have gone within hours of being advertised and some which have taken months it really does depend on a lot of factors.

Cost of car
    How many there are on the market
    The type of people that buy said car
    Condition of the car
    Location the car is in
    And many more

As others have said if you find a car you like you just have to go for it especially if it’s rare like you said in your post. Otherwise you’ll be gutted once it’s sold.

I’m sure you’ll be able to find another one though once you have sold your car, however you might just have to travel to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tuned By Rabbid Remaps

Astra

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2