+ Reply to Thread
    VXR newbie

Cool Newbie looking at a vxr

Hi guys.

Im new to the page. I have owned 5 vauhalls now and now I'm looking to buy a corsa d vxr. I only do about 5000 mile a year and its mostly commuting to work and its got 75k on it.

The vxr I am interested in is an 09 plate. I know the older engines have a bit of a bad rep for p3 and p4 issues when people do silly mods to them. My main question is are they as reliable as their other models from day to day.

the car in question I am looking at has just had an engine rebuild (around 3k ago) and I would be looking to forge once I get back from holiday. in terms of performance mods it already has a turbo back exhaust, induction kit, uprated intercooler, cool running thermostat and it has also been remapped to 217. cars got full service history too.

just looking for a bit of advice on what to look out for with the vxr spec as it will be used daily.

cheers

Welcome aboard VxRO
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

+ Reply to Thread