+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reverse lights?

VXR newbie

Smile Reverse lights?

Hi I have recently just purchased an Astra Mk5 5dr all seems to be working fine however the only issue that I have ran into is that the reverse lights only work on some occasions. Iíve heard it could either be an issue with the earth or the switch on the gearbox, where could I find these? Any advice would be appreciated!

Welcome aboard VxRO
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryHalse View Post
    Hi I have recently just purchased an Astra Mk5 5dr all seems to be working fine however the only issue that I have ran into is that the reverse lights only work on some occasions. I’ve heard it could either be an issue with the earth or the switch on the gearbox, where could I find these? Any advice would be appreciated!
    Welcome.
    Are they led reverse bulbs, or standard?
    if standard, check the switch on the gearbox as mentioned, or the contacts on the bulb in the lamp housing (requires lamp removal)- ensure contact is firm and no corrosion present.
    OPC …IRE
    Drop me a PM for Irish meets, group adds etc.

+ Reply to Thread