+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    VXRacing ahead

Buy a VXR8 , someone i know did a track day ,afterwards , saw the latest 8 doing donuts , he heard it before he saw it. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs S Cat View Post
    Savage that mate , surely that is agrivated assault or + , not been a fan of 1984 , these days you can't live without it. How civil everyone is when everyone is watching. Changed a few opinions around my way. Pitty people can't behave like a civil society without camera's on them.

Been waiting for old bill to turn up, saying the camera's are infringing other people , they cover my drive , lane and back garden , jog on then.

Who's the first these day to ask for private CCTV when something major happens, like misisng people etc, our friends in the police.
    Convicted of GBH so sorted them out. The police turned up 6 months later and asked to review my CCTV from a few days earlier. Something had happened on the road outside and they needed evidence. They remembered I had CCTV.

VXRacing ahead

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebill View Post
    Convicted of GBH so sorted them out. The police turned up 6 months later and asked to review my CCTV from a few days earlier. Something had happened on the road outside and they needed evidence. They remembered I had CCTV.
    TFFT thought they had got away with it. No need for that these days ,it ain't the US of A yet over here.Got a hard job the coppers, but they seem to treat everyone the same , until they get to know you've done nothing wrong, and thet actually need the public's help.

What a tangled web we weave.........

I am so pleased these two scumbags got their just desserts here. As others have said already, this is bang out of order.

Thankfully brains won over brawn here. Hopefully you and your family are well over it.
    *** Cavalier MK3 SRi 130 > Astra J SRi 2.0 CDTi 160 VX Line and a Corsa D VXR > GTC SRi 1.6T 180 VX Line > Astra GTC VXR 280 > Focus MK3 ST3 250 > Focus MK3 RS and a Corsa E VXR ***

I trust they received lengthy custodial sentences.
    Unfortunately, there is an ever growing proportion of degenerates in society today.

40 hrs community service picking up the dog poop on the park. Biggest kick to them was the YouTube video. They tried and failed to get it taken off. I emailed the link to his boss, sorry ex boss!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebill View Post
    I emailed the link to his boss, sorry ex boss!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    lol.
    Wonder did he give it a thumbs up

OPC ÉIRE- Drop me a PM for Irish meets, group adds etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6