+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Finn67 View Post
    That is all great advice - Nick150 for chains and if you don't yet need them, keep those oil changes religious - I personally go at 5000 miles
    Just hit 114000 miles on mine. Change oil every 5k miles as well. Makes all the difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '55' Sapphire Black VXR Estate. Eibach Prosport all round, remapped by Rabbid. DO88 intake kit.

VXR newbie

Nick 150 did my chains the Saturday just gone fantastic job, car is now running amazing, very genuine and good guy, very pleased great job.

Quote Originally Posted by V6spike View Post
    Just hit 114000 miles on mine. Change oil every 5k miles as well. Makes all the difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My girl is just turning 132,000 Spike - I'm hoping she's going to make it to the moon now I've decided to keep her a while yet, we're just over half-way and she's been very pampered recently lol

Quote Originally Posted by Callam1996 View Post
    Nick 150 did my chains the Saturday just gone fantastic job, car is now running amazing, very genuine and good guy, very pleased great job.

Nice one Callum, I've met Nick as I'm in Manchester and I'm sure he appreciates members making statements like yours when he's rescued another one of the few remaining - Top Gun Comment!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2