+ Reply to Thread

Default Upgraded Corsa D VXR to Corsa E VXR - Questions??

Hi all,

Just traded our 60 plate Cosa D VXR for a 2017 Corsa E VXR today and have a couple of questions please.

Spec states Heated front screen but I can only see one heated window button. Should there not be two?

Also, our D had auto lights, new one has Xenons, but the light switch doesn’t seem to have the Auto Light setting like our D VXR had. Is this now in a different place on the E?

Thanks in advance.

Steve
    *** Cavalier MK3 SRi 130 > Astra J SRi 2.0 CDTi 160 VX Line and a Corsa D VXR > GTC SRi 1.6T 180 VX Line > Astra GTC VXR 280 > Focus MK3 ST3 250 and a Corsa E VXR ***

VXRed

The heating button heats all for example wig mirrors, rear windows, front window etc etc...

Auto lights are quite rare on the higher spec models of corsa’s. The NA models seem to have auto lights but a lot of the 1L turbo, 1.4L Turbo and 1.6L Turbo VXR dont come with auto lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your reply, do they at least still have auto wipers then?
    *** Cavalier MK3 SRi 130 > Astra J SRi 2.0 CDTi 160 VX Line and a Corsa D VXR > GTC SRi 1.6T 180 VX Line > Astra GTC VXR 280 > Focus MK3 ST3 250 and a Corsa E VXR ***

VXRed

Don’t think so, some do! Mine doesn’t! My 1.2 old corsa E had everything. Then upgraded and lost it all but got a faster car

Quote Originally Posted by ManLikeJenks View Post
    Don’t think so, some do! Mine doesn’t! My 1.2 old corsa E had everything. Then upgraded and lost it all but got a faster car

Ha ha, they’re definitely faster than the 1.2.

Thanks again bud.

VXRed

No prob mate!

VXR enough

Didn't know the E's have a heated windscreen?

Interesting....that was one of the things i've loved about have Fords in the past...i'd be inclined to upgrade to get one in a Corsa tbh
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 and Suzuki GS500

VXRed

My last 2 have had heated screen

For the auto lights and wipers the sight and light pack must be added as an optional extra as I had it on my old one. That also includes the rear view mirror to dim at night when someone is sitting behind you.
    Corsa VXR Nürburgring 280 - Gone!
    Corsa E VXR flash blue,performance pack + toys - Gone!
    Golf R 7.5 indium grey, Black Pretorias +toys -oh yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by GREGOR92 View Post
    For the auto lights and wipers the sight and light pack must be added as an optional extra as I had it on my old one. That also includes the rear view mirror to dim at night when someone is sitting behind you.
    Thank you.

I looked at loads of them before purchasing and could not find any with Auto Lights.

Nearly every D has Auto Lights as standard.

Cost cutting probably.

+ Reply to Thread