+ Reply to Thread
    VXR newbie

Default 2013 Opel Astra OPC

Hey all, I知 really hoping those on this forum can help me out!

First off I should state that I realise the Opel and Vauxhall are different manufacturers! That said though, I知 not 100% sure of the difference in the manufacturers. I知 hoping they are essentially the same and the advice applies to both cars.

I知 in Australia and struggling to find a lot of info and more importantly performance parts!

I have purchased a 2013 Opel Astra OPC which I will be converting to a circuit race car, it will not be registered for the road.

I am hoping there are some on here that can point me in the direction of suppliers of race brake pads and performance parts!

Currently the car is completely stock, any and all advice greatly appreciated!

They may have different brand names but the cars are produced on the same lines, most VXL's actually have Opel markings under the badges! We also had some HSV Clubsports sold as VXL VXR8s

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

VXR newbie

Great news! So now I just need to find out from you guys that are in the know the best places to source high performance parts! Hit me up!

VXR newbie

Here痴 a picture of my car, I hope this works!
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread