+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Time to return

VXR newbie

Default Time to return

I previously owned an Astra OPC, purchased as an ex demonstration model in early 2007 and enjoyed every kilometre behind the wheel until a VW Golf decided to modify the front of it by taking it head on whilst he was on the wrong side of the road in 2010. After that life got in the way I suppose but am looking to return to ownership in the next few months.

Lots of threads to look through so see how these have aged and what issues to look for.

I would like to go Arden Blue again although a Nur edition less the graphics would be a possibility, i am only a short boat ride from the U.K so that is where I will be purchasing. Where is a good place to look, had a look on here and also P.H but there are slim pickings?

Apologies in advance for all future bombarding with questions

Take a look on Auto Trader UK and also Rev It Up - hopefully they have some nice examples!

+1 Revitupuk is a very good dealer ship.

clean examples low miles and many cars there have mods on already

VXRed

Would recommend MW Performance over revitup any day, but obviously it's down to personal choice and opinion.

Mwp defo a good place. Seen a couple of well looked after examples from here go there. Including Dannys mint really low mileage black one.

Many of the examples you see on fleabay have been thrashed about and I'd not touch with a barge pole.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Mwp defo a good place. Seen a couple of well looked after examples from here go there. Including Dannys mint really low mileage black one.

Many of the examples you see on fleabay have been thrashed about and I'd not touch with a barge pole.
    Yeah eBay can be hit or miss.

- sent from OP5T

Quote Originally Posted by tye_time View Post
    Yeah eBay can be hit or miss.

- sent from OP5T
    Too many low quality examples. And when you read the legibility of some of the descriptions it tells you all you need to know about some of the owners ......

I had a dream last night someone made me an offer on my Burg that I couldn't refuse
    The worst part of the dream was when I thought to myself "And now you have to figure out what to buy instead"

OPC ÉIRE- Drop me a PM for Irish meets, group adds etc.

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post

Seen that mine has now sold - Hopefully it will make its return on here soon enough if it hasn't already
    Astra H OPC - CDTi Conversion with K&N Panel Filter | Iridium NGK Plugs | Custom Rocker Cover | Various Orange hoses | CD70 / CID upgrade | Interior LEDs | BMW Mini Sport Aerial | Insignia Washers | Courtenay High Flow Plenum | Hekos | MWP S1 Remap

Hopefully it hasn't gone to a pop and bang boy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast