+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    VXR enough

Indeed.

I've provisionally bought a new car tonight so all going well my last Corsa will be going next week.
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 and Suzuki GS500

Onwards and upwards
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXR enough

Gone to the darkside - Fiesta 1ltr Ecoboost 140 Black Edition!
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 and Suzuki GS500

The new hot and warm fezzy models get all the praise.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Got to be a better option than the gsi offering, cheaper too!
    SAVE THE VXR AND STOP BUYING SUV TOSH!

VXR enough

Yes, very impressed with the 1ltr TBH; gave it a spanking up and down the dual caridgeway last night and it felt almost as fast as my SRI did up to illegal speeds...its probably geared shorter i guess. No doubt after 100 a SRI/VXR would walk away from it but i'd put up with that for the mpg gains and £20 a year tax!

Power wise Pumaspeed seem to have kits that take them up to 205 brake but they're 2.5k so not worth it IMO, that said a remap will hit 170 brake which would be a nice boost for a few hundred quid...and still outdo that new GSI, even if tuned.

Only thing is a lad at work had the lower powered model and said there is a questionmark of the gearbox syncros but i'll be used to that have had an M32! Hopefully since the one i'm getting only has 22k i'll dodge that for a few years at least.

VXR enough

Looks good as std.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Looks smart! Mountune do a MR165 upgrade for these, plus the usual Springs etc.

I’d genuinely be happy with the current Mk8 ST-Line tbf.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Fiesta looks good. I've had a fiesta in past and enjoyed it.

I don't like the looks of the new gsi and the corsa E, I'm not a fan of the thing at the front near bonnet or the rear. They have changed the car to make it look more 'plain' if that makes sense, the corsa D vxrs look meaner to me. GSI and E don't look like performance cars. The interior may be better but everything else looks like a downgrade to me. Obviously power down grade on gsi.

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    There's just nothing to draw you to the new vx line. Tame, lifeless, average tosh.

Back in 06 they boasted a range that could trouble the competitions best with the vxr range. Now ...... there's just nothing.

Rip vauxhall.
    Well said.

End of the day the J could have been awesome if it had the option of a decent sporty auto box like a DSG and had AWD.

Also they need to start offering the sporty variants with a number of different body styles like Ford do with 5 door hatches and estates. You lose loads of customers who need the extra space but don’t fancy a Siggy with a thirst engine and 500 quid road tax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2