+ Reply to Thread

Default Soon be back on the road

Have now received all ordered suspension bits, front struts, springs, top mounts, bellows and buffers for complete new rebuild and rear springs to go on. Four tyres ordered to go on the refurbbed snowflakes I got to replace my battered Ronald.
    Think Iím going to be a bit busy and then the front bumper to sort and mot to get through. Hope it will be worth the money Iíve spent to get it back on the road, waited 3 months for this

Aye. Itíll be worth it mate. What happened? Just routine repairs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '55' Sapphire Black VXR Estate. Eibach Prosport all round, remapped by Rabbid. DO88 intake kit.

It had leaking front shocks, replacements sourced from Courtenay sports for a fraction of the priced,broken springs on drivers side front and back and a change of wheel for the cracked and scuffed Ronals. That’s on top of new clutch and burnt out flywheel and chain replacement last year.

Yeah I remember a post on the FB page. Iíve a Ďmistyí OSF shock so I may replace with some B8ís

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '55' Sapphire Black VXR Estate. Eibach Prosport all round, remapped by Rabbid. DO88 intake kit.

+ Reply to Thread