+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    First aid kit is supposed to fit under the elastic strapping on the right hand side of the boot. Warning triangle slots into the recess in the boot just inside the boot door
    Awesome! Always wondered what went in those! Will be buying those!! Thanks mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just told my mrs “SAD”

Did all H’s come with these from factory or?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd imagine at one point yes. But ill bet it was included in a bonus "pack" which was another optional extra. But if you read the manual it mentions the warning triangle and first aid kit as if they're meant to be there.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    I'll take being stranded thanks after what those t**ts did to me .....
    Try startrescue adam dam cheap and never had a problem with them
    2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

I had the original triangle as part of my space saver purchase and it did not fit in the recess in the boot as expected, the plastic box was too long no matter how I collapsed the triangle so I sold it to someone who wanted it and bought an AA kit in a bag with first aid kit which goes in the car when I travel to Europe and goes back in the cupboard when I return I use the straps for the first aid kit in the boot for a fire extinquisher as that may come in handy

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Deathace View Post
    I had the original triangle as part of my space saver purchase and it did not fit in the recess in the boot as expected, the plastic box was too long no matter how I collapsed the triangle so I sold it to someone who wanted it and bought an AA kit in a bag with first aid kit which goes in the car when I travel to Europe and goes back in the cupboard when I return I use the straps for the first aid kit in the boot for a fire extinquisher as that may come in handy

Russ
    You have to make sure it is packed properly in the triangle case. If it's right in there you have to slot the left side in first then it should sit nicely into the recess

VXRed

HI guys, I have a 2015 Astra VXR. I have 20" wheels on it. I'm looking to get hold of a space saver spare wheel, Any ideas what's available?
    I got hold of a Zafira wheel as it has 5 holes but, it doesn't fit, the VXR studs are wider...

Any help and advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Pretty sure on 20" wheels a space saver would be a no go as the diameter is tiny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6