+ Reply to Thread
    VXRed

Default MP3 sorting on Navi 650

Hi guys, does anyone know how to sort mp3's on their stereo? I have a large selection of albums, all properly tagged and numberd (01, 02, 03) etc into folders, and on some of the compliations it just lists thenm alphabetically rather than by track number!

Some folders are fine others are not. Anyone know the logic behind how it sorts them? - Doing my nut in as a dance compilation for example is mixed in one track to the next, playing them alphabetically just messes it all up

VXRacing ahead

Select them by folder ie folder\01-track name . 02-track name, and do not nest too many folder in a heiracrchy , it will rest to the first folder everytime you turn on the car.

If you have the folder @ root level of the usb drive they will more than likely cont when you resume your driving.. if you are using a usb drive that is.

on a navi 650 that is.

VXRed

Thanks Mrs S Cat. I think you are right, if the folders are too nested it doesn't seem to sort them in order, and it does revert back to the first song in all songs when you next switch on.

+ Reply to Thread