+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    VXRed blooded

Ta very much granny it's appreciated
    2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue standard for now but with mtc top hat and crossover delete and ramair filter

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

I never said the op had a choice did I

I simply stated to ollies post that I'd not be powder coating mine due to the hassle involved and seeing the potential issues which can arise from removing it as seen here.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Where abouts are you ? Even if you do get it straight you’re gonna be 10’ out which ain’t good. Looking at ecat24 you haven’t got much adjustment apart from front bracket mounting.

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Powder coated does look pretty sweet.
    Thanks man, they definitely look good powder coated and when I get round to getting another and having another go that one will be getting powder coated as well but I’ll be checking the fitment first this time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andyb712 View Post
    Just asked my mate in Blackpool for you he has one wants £50 for it

I just sent him a text asking if he can sort the postage for you or if you would have to send your own courier i will let you know when texts back

And if your interested i will pm you his number

Hi mate, thanks for sticking with me throughout this massive ball ache, as for the “new” beam it was definitely off another vxr, I saw the car it came off and also my mate had the boot lid off it and also all the part numbers matched up to my original one. I will be in the market for another beam soon just not for the minute spent to much on motor recently and think I’ll wait before diving back in and having another go.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1796 View Post
    Where abouts are you ? Even if you do get it straight you’re gonna be 10’ out which ain’t good. Looking at ecat24 you haven’t got much adjustment apart from front bracket mounting.
    I’m in the midlands mate

VXRed blooded

Quote Originally Posted by IsOoAvinOne View Post
    Hi mate, thanks for sticking with me throughout this massive ball ache, as for the “new” beam it was definitely off another vxr, I saw the car it came off and also my mate had the boot lid off it and also all the part numbers matched up to my original one. I will be in the market for another beam soon just not for the minute spent to much on motor recently and think I’ll wait before diving back in and having another go.
    No problem wish you good luck

Do you want me to pm you his number as £50 is dam cheap?

I'm sure he would put it to one side for you

Wish I could a have got one at that price when I wanted one they were all £150 ish that's why I restored the one on the car
    2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue standard for now but with mtc top hat and crossover delete and ramair filter

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4