+ Reply to Thread

Default Turbo recirculation valve electrical to mechanical?

Quick question for you guys, not got a Vectra vxr perse, but got a signum 2.8t as a daily driver with the same z28net engine, now got a insignia vxr 19t turbo to fit to it and would be swapping out the boost control hardware before fitting, new actuator from mamba, but seen they also list a mechanical recirculation valve with different springs depending on boost or level of tune.

Now the factory system is electronic so not sure how you'd go about changing from electronic to mechanical as the car will still need to see the recirculation valve as being connected? Only possibly solution I can think of is run a solinoid valve similar to what's used for the actuator?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    MK5 VXR - Piper Turbo Back - Bilstien B8 Shocks - Eibach Sportlines - Whiteline RARB - Forge Re-circ( Yellow spring) - CDti intake - Direct feed hose Kit - Forge FMIC - Forge Actuator( Red Spring) - ANSU Fuel Pump - RnD stage 3 remap.

VXRed blooded

You are brave
    Vectra VXR estate 07

Quote Originally Posted by Dog_Book View Post
    You are brave
    You know me, always looking one step ahead, this was supposed to just be a cheap daily

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    MK5 VXR - Piper Turbo Back - Bilstien B8 Shocks - Eibach Sportlines - Whiteline RARB - Forge Re-circ( Yellow spring) - CDti intake - Direct feed hose Kit - Forge FMIC - Forge Actuator( Red Spring) - ANSU Fuel Pump - RnD stage 3 remap.

+ Reply to Thread