+ Reply to Thread
    VXRed

Default Trying to find the previous owner of my Astra j vxr to find out the mods SP63SRv

Hi Iím trying to find out whatís been done to my Astra j vxr as Iíve bought it from Evans halshaw. Itís got an airtec intercooler and Pipes and a ram air induction kit but I donít think itís got a stage 3 map on it as even with traction control off itís gripping well and I donít know if itís been decatted as itís not popping and banging when driving like my old Astra h vxr burg. I only got it today Thanks if anyone knows

The J doesn't pop and bang mate on account of direct injection. Map or not.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

If you look down the back of the engine, you can see the turbo, follow the exhaust pipe down, this will be a pipe or the cat will be there as its is big.

VXRed

Alright the guys polybushed it its got a massive intercooler and full straight through exhaust, all the boost pipes and ram air induction and uprated breaks and lowered so he’s spent quite a bit on it, I bought it from a garage and his names not on the log book, I was trying to find out if anything else had been done. I took it to dc mappin but it’s needing to go back as the rolling road wasn’t right to set it up, the guy before me had flashed it back to standard but the map didn’t make a big difference so it needs altered as it’s got all the parts for stage 3. I’ve checked the v5 but his names not on there either. What power you guys running?

+ Reply to Thread