+ Reply to Thread
    VXR enough

Default bought an Olympic white saloon this aft

great to be back in a siggy vxr again , feels like home after 5 1/2 years away , few things to sort , service haldex as a precaution , possible drop the gearbox oil too , two rear tyres in a couple of thousand
    currently has an AFL fault , which I have code B3410 level control module front axle sensor ,
    there was also a code for calibration of the AFL , it said 'undone' so it may just need recalibrating ?? Bluetooth not fitted and I need a new nav disc too but other than that its a decent drive , will be having a remap at some point once I get the AFL working properly

VXRed blooded

Got issues with AFLs also, it was rear sensor to be changed.
    Recalibration too.

Possible that recalibration is enough for you at first.

VXR enough

Im currently looking at the problem now , there doesnt appear to be a height sensor on NSF , ive trawled the net but camt find any pics of one or where it is supposed to be ???

VXR enough

I think my AFL problem is down to whatever bolts on the bottom arm being missing , ive found out that the level sensors are there after all , just not the same style as the usual ones ive worked on , so I think the sensors have nothing to read off

+ Reply to Thread