+ Reply to Thread
    VXRed

Default 5th gear turbo swap

Is it just me, or did Jimmy DeVille just tell us that all you need to do is spend £1200 and upgrade your turbo to get 40 bhp more. Didn't mention injectors or mapping. Well seems like all the tuners on here must have it wrong.
    Me thinks he might be talking scrapped engine when it causes p4 problems due to lack of fuel, or have I got this wrong?
    Comments welcome.

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsoak View Post
    Is it just me, or did Jimmy DeVille just tell us that all you need to do is spend £1200 and upgrade your turbo to get 40 bhp more. Didn't mention injectors or mapping. Well seems like all the tuners on here must have it wrong.
    Me thinks he might be talking scrapped engine when it causes p4 problems due to lack of fuel, or have I got this wrong?
    Comments welcome.
    He only went to a hybrid turbo and when he rolling road tested it , it was only just over 200bhp so no harm done, mine is stage 3 and 240bhp on std internal and all good so at what his car was at can’t see it doing any harm at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can 240 on standard internals too

Not sure why they didnt just map it a lot cheaper
    FRESH Clique 24 (24 hours)
    WG Motorworks - RABBID REMAP
    Ko6 Turbo. 3"Turbo Back custom exhaust De-Cat - KW V2 Coilovers Porsche Brakes
    331 BHP Fully forged - Fast Road Cams - Plus Williams Clio 3

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by andygray View Post
    I can 240 on standard internals too

Not sure why they didnt just map it a lot cheaper
    True he probably could of got around 210 to 220 with a good map at around £400 rather than doing all that , he should of gone Garret and tubular manifold lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread