+ Reply to Thread
    VXRed

Default TO BLUFIN or NOT

i am thinking of getting bluefin plug and play stage one, does anyone have an opinion on this, i live in the sticks and would have to travel miles to the nearest rolling road tuner. plus i work weird shifts,
    Ive rseen somewhere that its not possible to upgrade to stage 2 or 3 via the bluefin website.even though they advertise it on there website.is this true ? i thought that once you have the initial stage 1 and the handset you could upgrade at a later date ?
    i know about Courtney sports and the like , my question is about the bluefin,

As far as I know you should be able to upload all the maps.

Pros of a handheld map are ease of use, instant return to standard when required and sanding costs of individual mapping sessions.

The biggest con is that as the map isn't bespoke to your car there's always that slight chance it won't run as well as it could.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

I'm on blue fin stage 1, it won't pass mot with it on as to rich but you just drop it to Oem for mot.
    Pulls like train and I love it.
    Plus the when ecu does have a fit all I have to do is reload it, and they do, throwing up codes which can't be fixed.

VXRed

cheers
    for the reply, Ive also just bought a new sports cat for mine as it kept failing m.o.t, the garage i took it to said they put some petrol cleanser through it and re-tested, it sailed through, but the em light was on all the time, so bought the cat from e performance, and get it fitted on the 22nd whilst the m.o.t is being done.was going to de-cat but haven't got access to take on and off..i was supposed to be fitting the air-tech stage 2 cooler today, but STILL hasn't arrived .

so regarding the bluefin ? sounds positive

+ Reply to Thread