+ Reply to Thread
    VXRed

Exclamation No likee no starty

ahhhh. went to the car to start it up and click click click, it did it last weak thought it was because i had left the inside light on for several hours , well got my mate to push start me ( which i don't like to do to a vxr ) all has been ok, but she has been sat since sunday evening and shes gone again,
    going to buy a battery today, just wondering whats the best for potential stage 2, or do i just buy a standard one for the vxr?
    also might see if i can get a battery cover ?
    scary thing is ,this only started after i put the induction kit and top hat on....

VXRed blooded

Standard battery will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Standard battery or I purchased a yuasa silver one from halfrauds which is meant to be better for colder conditions.

More importantly though whichever you get if it's not a daily driver invest a tenner in a simple trickle charger to keep it topped up. Once a battery goes flat it's not really gonna be any good at holding charge.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXRed

Great minds must think alike..I want to halfords and got a silver. Yuasa HSB075 Silver 12V Car Battery 5 Year Guarantee
    Startup Power: 620amps
    AH Value: 60ah
    Going to fit it in the morning. The old one was a right pic to get out. The bolts thread body is turning so couldnt get the bracket of. Managed to prise it up enough to slacken. so could wiggle the battery out.

Same battery as me mate. They're good, got a charge indicator too.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

+ Reply to Thread