+ Reply to Thread
    VXRed

Default K sport calipers

Hey beautiful people! Looking to buy a k sport big brake kit if anyone is selling? Only thing putting me off is there not available right now and will take around 12 weeks to make them and arrive brand new! I'm willing to wait but my question is how's there after market support? E.g. if I need new rotors or pads are they readily available or is that a 12 week wait too? Anything happens i dont want to wait 3 months. Anyone have any experience and can shine some light? Thanks x

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic_jim View Post
    Hey beautiful people! Looking to buy a k sport big brake kit if anyone is selling? Only thing putting me off is there not available right now and will take around 12 weeks to make them and arrive brand new! I'm willing to wait but my question is how's there after market support? E.g. if I need new rotors or pads are they readily available or is that a 12 week wait too? Anything happens i dont want to wait 3 months. Anyone have any experience and can shine some light? Thanks x
    Iíve had my 8 pit ksports on my corsa vxr for 18 months used hard with ebc yellowstuff pads with no issues and discs have no lip and look hardly worn , Iíve owned loads of powerful cars and never really had to change the discs but Iím sure the discs are off the shelf anyway , if your worried go for these from uk company but donít know how good they are
    https://www.compbrake.com/product/va...s-brake-discs/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXRed

Hey can anyone help? I found a pair of ksport brakes for an astra h vxr! Does anyone know if they will fit on a corsa vxr hub assembly without modifying anything? Thanks

nope will need corsa mounting brackets
    for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

+ Reply to Thread