+ Reply to Thread

Thread: injectors

Default injectors

hi!does anyone know the part number for the bosch 395cc injectors?
    bailely dv,pipercross cone filter,hid 6000k,tinted windows headlights,stoplights,samco blue hoses,count`s hoses,steimentz front grill Courtney sport flowmaster Forge Strut Brace forge rec valve custom made i/c & pipe work full miltek exhaust,scangaugeII,shadow pro barometer,shadow pro etg,MTech Short Shifter,powerflex engine mount,ebc red stuff,hel hoses,mtec disc's

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy239 View Post
    hi!does anyone know the part number for the bosch 395cc injectors?
    Putting in the part number of my corsa vxr 395cc injectors cane up with this Bosch injector, it looks the same as mine but says fits Ferrari but at £33 each is a bargain

https://m.onlinecarparts.co.uk/bosch-1150437.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes i see the same to another shop!that is confusing me is that the flow rate is 261,1
    bailely dv,pipercross cone filter,hid 6000k,tinted windows headlights,stoplights,samco blue hoses,count`s hoses,steimentz front grill Courtney sport flowmaster Forge Strut Brace forge rec valve custom made i/c & pipe work full miltek exhaust,scangaugeII,shadow pro barometer,shadow pro etg,MTech Short Shifter,powerflex engine mount,ebc red stuff,hel hoses,mtec disc's

+ Reply to Thread