+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The side chick

VXRed

it's not sorry to disappoint lol apparently my number plate is illegal instead of fining me he gave me a card and if I get pulled over ever again just show them that card and he'll back me up. Actually found a sound local policeman

I like the silver but I just like black to much and I want the outside black, I'd rather practice on stuff people can't see lol

Do you have any suggestions for the heating gear section on centre console because I don't wanna loose all the selection parts round the dials?? I'm struggling with solutions lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's why when I carbon dipped all my trim I left the heater controls and head unit alone lol.

I got pulled for my numberplate, but I had to get it changed and take a little form to a local mot station to get signed, then post to the police .....
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXRed

That's what thought would happen, but he was sound he just said use this card and get them to call me lol

Yeah I don't know what I'm gunna do I tho j I might just paint it....I know what the dials mean and I don't plan selling it lol I've got black double head unit to go in so I guess I just need to sacrifice the dials lol

Just draw them back on

VXRed

So booked in for remap in the morning, took it for a spin tonight to fill up with fuel, before got there booted it down dual got to 6th then boom lost all power and now the car judders like hell when accelerating till gets slightly higher revs then gets better but still not right.

Am I right thinking sparks or coil pack?

Definitely. I'll bank it's one of them. Make sure to replace with oem parts or it can cause running issues.

My coil on cyl 3 had a massive split down it on observation when I had a similar issue with heavy juddering.

VXRed

Well just had some good news and bad news. Good news you was just coil pack with the juddering, sparks were on way out so replaced them aswell, and a new header cap which leads on to the bad news....

They done a compression test and some sort of chemical test, because Loosing compression on cyl 4, head gasket going so gotta get that done and skimmed...just in case. £690 and no remap till it's done. Bit of a spanner in works but best to have it all solid anyway

Merry Christmas to me

Needs must mate. You'll have your day though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2