+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project car

Default Project car

Hi all, it's been a while since I posted. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good ish website for buying a project car. I was after something like an old supra/eclipse GTO or even another vxr. I'm not the richest of guys so I'm not after spending 20k or anything stupid like that. Thanks guys.
    There is always more expense!!!

Just work out what car you actually want mate then try pistonheads or even eBay. Until you decide what exactly you want to go for its hard to direct you to a specific place.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

I don't have anything in particular, I was gonna choose like I did when I picked up my old vxr, I'll know when I see it. Every site I have been on n everyone I message are only selling parts they won't do the full car.

Well the term "project car" can mean so many different things.

Are you after a dirt cheap non runner you want to restore to running Condition?

Are you after a perfectly fine running car you just wanna bolt a lot of mods onto?

Do you want to take a standard car that runs and totally transform it in unique style?

Some people totally gut a car out to its shell and rebuild virtually every aspect (take andrewt1978's corsa cecil ). That's why I said what exactly are you looking for, cause a project car can literally mean totally different things to different people, and there's not really a project car website because of the unlimited variables the term can bring.

Ahh I yeah I get ya. I want a non runner, I'm not fussed what condition it is in, not fused about the state of the shell either.

Of course different people have different skill sets too so a project car to one person might mean something totally different cause he's a whizz with mechanics lol.

I would just start by literally browsing eBay for non runners. See what comes up, you might get inspired, even if you don't find the exact car you want to buy you may find the type you want to look for so you'll know where to go from there.

OK dude cheers.

+ Reply to Thread