+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    VXRacing ahead

Quote Originally Posted by bembo449 View Post
    no probs , back when I had my first siggy , I was running an EDS map which was spec'd for air filter and full decat , it was epic even though I was still running the main cat in my set up , replacement main cat pipes were in development stages back then I think

seems even though there now a few years old not much in the way off tuning / modding stuff out there .

VXR enough

agreed , I guess its a costs for profit thing pal , siggys are rare in Europe so its probably not worth developing certain parts as very few will be sold to make it worth their while , I think I may do the front cat mod myself , I have some spare SS zorst pipe spare , then just buy a sport cat and weld it in , reposition the rear O2 , jobs a good un , I know a guy who has a 4WD rolling road too so maybe a session on that to get the optimum map setting for the stage of tune

VXRed

before you relocate the secondary o2 sensor, try with a spacer/defouler instead.

it'll probably work so you dont have to extra drilling and welding, spacer/defoulder works on the Saab 93 SS aero which have the same engine.

Quote Originally Posted by happypostie View Post
    seems even though there now a few years old not much in the way off tuning / modding stuff out there .
    downpipe/decat and exhaust, intercooler.

thats pretty much it without starting to go the custom-made route
    ^^Australian^^
    Car 1: 2016 Insignia VXR (Mods: none installed)
    Car 2: 2003 Mk7 Accord 2.4 (Mods: plenty)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2