Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Was thinking exactly along the same lines. Virgin have offered me a few cheap deals being as I have TV and broadband with them, some include unlimited data, but it's still 20 quid plus per month. The op must have some serious tie ins elsewhere .....
    NO! No tie ins. That's why it's so amazing. I probs have the best mobile deal in all of the uk!

Quote Originally Posted by VXRer View Post
    NO! No tie ins. That's why it's so amazing. I probs have the best mobile deal in all of the uk!

Provide the details then? How would they know it was you from your username.

Astra

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by IanJ View Post
    Provide the details then? How would they know it was you from your username.
    No becuase then you'll know what network im with and miht go and ask for the same thing which could mess me up!

I don't have to prove jack but if you can figure out a wya i can prove it without giving up the network im with i'm happy to do that.

I think we've been done again lads
    Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

Quote Originally Posted by VXRer View Post
    No becuase then you'll know what network im with and miht go and ask for the same thing which could mess me up!

I don't have to prove jack but if you can figure out a wya i can prove it without giving up the network im with i'm happy to do that.

So you're the only person they supply and the only person on this deal and by you saying "I'm with Vodafone/EE/O2 or whoever will give the game away"

Lets just call it a day there then to help you keep your deal a secret

Astra

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4