+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

That bittersweet moment where you're glad it's not a serious issue but seriously annoyed with yourself for making such a schoolboy error lol
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Hindsight is a great thing.......

I have a genuine remus which I had similar issues with - I ended up using one of these (right size of course): https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-50MM-Ex...:rk:1:razz:f:0

Chucked a bit of Holts exhaust paste around each pipe and then took it on a spirited drive after a couple of hours. Been fine for a couple of years now!
    Corsa VXR - Stage 2 Rabbid Remapped
    TD Pro Race 1.2's | Airtec Intercooler | Brembo Drilled/Grooved Discs | K&N 57s Induction | NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
    Remus 3 Piece | EP Silencer Delete | Remus Cat Back | 5000K HIDs | Boost & Water Temp Gauge | Pressed Plates

Default Wish i never....

Quote Originally Posted by 20Drift View Post
    I have a genuine remus which I had similar issues with - I ended up using one of these (right size of course): https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-50MM-Ex...:rk:1:razz:f:0

Chucked a bit of Holts exhaust paste around each pipe and then took it on a spirited drive after a couple of hours. Been fine for a couple of years now!
    Cheers, mate iíll bare that in mind if mine starts to move around again. *touch wood* itís been ok since i tightened the clamp down. Well the Back-Box hasnít shifted at least lol.

Did you put that Sleeve at the front ? Or the rear where it joins the Back-Box?
    Last edited by Minismithy90; 22nd December 2018 at 09:46 AM.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Quote Originally Posted by Minismithy90 View Post
    Cheers, mate iíll bare that in mind if mine starts to move around again. *touch wood* itís been ok since i tightened the clamp down. Well the Back-Box hasnít shifted at least lol.

Did you put that Sleeve at the front ? Or the rear where it joins the Back-Box?
    Yeah Iíve actually got two on there - one for the cat to mid section and then mid section to back box. Was the only way I could guarantee no leaks!
    TD Pro Race 1.2's | Airtec Intercooler | Brembo Drilled/Grooved Discs | K&N 57s Induction | NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
    Remus 3 Piece | EP Silencer Delete | Remus Cat Back | 5000K HIDs | Boost & Water Temp Gauge | Pressed Plates

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    I can't wait for next spring/early summer. Sick of this dark cold ***** already. Christmas can do one too.
    Bah humbug

Quote Originally Posted by VeXeR View Post
    Bah humbug
    Indeed.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by 20Drift View Post
    Yeah Iíve actually got two on there - one for the cat to mid section and then mid section to back box. Was the only way I could guarantee no leaks!
    Good to know! Iíll be ordering a pair after the New Year. What size did you go for mate ?
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Quote Originally Posted by Minismithy90 View Post
    Good to know! Iíll be ordering a pair after the New Year. What size did you go for mate ?
    I think it was 2.25 or 2.5 inch, canít remember off the top of my head!

Default Wish i never....

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F401630657287

Just bought this, so weíll see. As itís not blowing from the Back-Box now, but from the Middle now! Unbelievable.
    Last edited by Minismithy90; 8th January 2019 at 12:20 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2