+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Smd conversion

Default Smd conversion

Hi everyone im new here. Just wanted help finding someone to do a smd conversion for me. Hate the standard lighting im bases in yorkshire can anyone help or point me in the right direction?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Look up stampede mate. He's based in wibsey bradford. The man for all tech2 work and smd conversions.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Regional Assistant - Scotland West f1slikki's Avatar

+1 stampede is a genius with these
    Arden Astra H VXR/Stage 2/6k Afl's/19"Gloss Black Alloys/Powerfold Mirrors/Sight & Light Pack/Parking Sensors/Keyless Entry,Start/Full Remus&Oil Restrictor Bolt By Jigger/Blue,Red SMD By Stampede/Drilled & Grooved Discs/Tints/Green Cotton Filter/Carbon Iinlays/VXR Grill Badge/Private 3D Gel Carbon Plate/Team Hekos/Stubby Bmw Ariel/Debadged//Indicator Surrounds/C,C Bootstrip/Led Side & Plate Lights/VXRO Stickers/

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Look up stampede mate. He's based in wibsey bradford. The man for all tech2 work and smd conversions.
    Cheers mate, will look into now needs to get done along with new opc dials ive been looking at some great threads on here. Will share my progress on my van soon

Do you guys have problems with the 19inch vxr wheels?? Ive gone through 5 tyres and 2 alloys now in past 6months! Tried allsorts of different tyre pressures and miss the potholes etc. Came onto my local bypass last night and another one as gone again! Cba with these so putting some 18 team dynamics on with 225 40 18 toyo proxes

As far as I'm aware it was a regular problem with these ronals on the vectras but never really a regular problem on the astra.

VXRed blooded

Quote Originally Posted by lukesagar86 View Post
    Do you guys have problems with the 19inch vxr wheels?? Ive gone through 5 tyres and 2 alloys now in past 6months! Tried allsorts of different tyre pressures and miss the potholes etc. Came onto my local bypass last night and another one as gone again! Cba with these so putting some 18 team dynamics on with 225 40 18 toyo proxes

I had loads of issues with mine on the zaf but since changing all 4 tyres to new dunlops, not had any issues in a year now.

Not sure if mine came off an astra or a vectra they were on when i bought the van but jesus they've been terrible!! Endless problems with them. Had them powder coated when i 1st got it and put x4 brand new tyres on them thrn gone through 5 more since. Even got an extra alloy but still problems... so going with the 18 tds that ive had hydrodipped along with the 225 40 18s instead of the 235 35 19s

VXRed blooded

18 tds are a popular choice and I'm sure you won't have any more issues. Like what you've done with them.

Yeah it'll drive much better with them mate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast