+ Reply to Thread
    VXRed

Default Missfire/Bogg at 2k RPM

So just as i thought my car was all set and sorted turns out its hit with another issue,as i was driving home from work i noticed my car started misfiring and bogging from 2k rpm up til 3k rpm before and after that its fine,doesn't do it in 1st gear but in the rest of the gears it does,when driving calmly its fine,only does it when i give it some stick,iv checked the spark plus they were all good as i only serviced it a month ago using NGK platinum spark plugs and Petronas 5w-40 oil,any help will be greatly appreciated as i have no idea what or where to start

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by R3HAN View Post
    So just as i thought my car was all set and sorted turns out its hit with another issue,as i was driving home from work i noticed my car started misfiring and bogging from 2k rpm up til 3k rpm before and after that its fine,doesn't do it in 1st gear but in the rest of the gears it does,when driving calmly its fine,only does it when i give it some stick,iv checked the spark plus they were all good as i only serviced it a month ago using NGK platinum spark plugs and Petronas 5w-40 oil,any help will be greatly appreciated as i have no idea what or where to start
    Check your coil pack and MAF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread