+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Workshop Manual

VXRed

Default Workshop Manual

After a great deal of effort, easy manuals have finally managed to create for me a USB stick containing a workshop manual for the Insignia VXR.
    As you know the VXR is not covered by any of the standard online manuals available.

I don't think you can simply click to generate the manual as they had to get support from GM to create this from the GM online database, but rich knows how to create it now.

the website is www.easymanuals.co.uk

VXRed blooded

Nice.... is it the one listed when you select the Insignia or is it a custom one from your VIN / Reg

VXRed

I guess you should be able to get it by using the registration or vin number since they have to create these specially. It is not an instant download, mine was put on a USB stick as its 14GB

VXRed

It's too complicated to make a PDF so you have to order the manual on a USB stick ( it's about 14GB), if you order a custom manual using your registration they should be able to identify that it isn't possible to create it from the standard manuals and it will flag it up to them, that's what happened with me only now they have everything to be able to create it immediately.
    When I ordered it I expected to get a download link but that didn't happen so I queried that using the support tabs and they explained that it would have to be a custom manual, took a few weeks for them to get access to the data they needed from GM but they succeeded.

It also has access to all the advisories, estimated work time for jobs etc, so much more than just the PDF would give.

Now I expect it should be a simple process for them to create more copies.

+ Reply to Thread