+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Buying advice

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by Arron D View Post
    Or maybe you will realise you've wasted even more money...

I hope not though, like you say if you spend time with it and it's like a project then surely the bond will get stronger.

Ds3 had 0 tax, and she thought it was more spacious inside plus liked the colour code (white with purple roof). I think they look ok tbh I was gonna get the ds3 racing version before my vxr

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
    Yeah exactly, maybe finally get some love for this thing!

DS3 is nice...i guess you were comparing that against the ST rather than the 1.0 Fiesta i have if tax came into it...all the 1.0s have zero tax except the 140 brake models like mine which is twenty quid.

Nice car though...didn't they get the Saturdays to advertise them back in the day? If the DS3s came with one of those i'd be sold...!
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 (Bluefinned, Eibachs, B8s), Suzuki GS500 and Kawasaki GPZ900 with ZZR Suspension

Quote Originally Posted by u33db View Post
    Yeah exactly, maybe finally get some love for this thing!

DS3 is nice...i guess you were comparing that against the ST rather than the 1.0 Fiesta i have if tax came into it...all the 1.0s have zero tax except the 140 brake models like mine which is twenty quid.

Nice car though...didn't they get the Saturdays to advertise them back in the day? If the DS3s came with one of those i'd be sold...!
    Hers a diesel mate, that was zero tax. A 1.6 e-HDi Airdream DStyle Plus I think.

Oh yes I definitely wouldn't say no to molly!! Or any of them tbh I'd go that extra mile.... Or pay that bit more if one of them was included!!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
    Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

Instagram Vxracing488

Quote Originally Posted by u33db View Post
    You'll regret that i think.
    I feel you may be right ! It's a virtually 'new' car so may end up keeping the 2 unless I get a price it's worth. Must admit I love it. ST due April so we'll see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2