+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

I would probably try the adapter on a xtrons/eonon headunit (presuming it fits)and see if the dab works if it was me tbh
    Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

Instagram Vxracing488

This is the adapter in the link

The AM/FM connector would plug into back of xtrons etc for analogue radio fm/am but the smb connection for dab wouldnt, theres no plug on back of unit for that smb.

The question is, is his connection on his cd 30 Dab a smb connection or a normal fm one? I'd guess at smb because obviously he has dab, it just seems most touchscreen radios don't have a smb connection for his dab cable
    Last edited by Arron D; 13th January 2019 at 02:06 PM.

Instagram Vxracing488

VXRed

I ordered the radio removal keys from Amazon today so will pull the device out, take some pics and post later this week. I am hesitant about jumping in and buying a new device as there seems to be a lot of compromise around whether DAB will work etc - I don't want to spend £250+ on something and then find I can't get DAB, or the quality of the DAB is less than what I have now especially as DAB is my main priority. A touchscreen would be nice but it's more for aesthetics than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Arron D View Post
    This is the adapter in the link

The AM/FM connector would plug into back of xtrons etc for analogue radio fm/am but the smb connection for dab wouldnt, theres no plug on back of unit for that smb.

The question is, is his connection on his cd 30 Dab a smb connection or a normal fm one? I'd guess at smb because obviously he has dab, it just seems most touchscreen radios don't have a smb connection for his dab cable
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullercoatsbay View Post
    I ordered the radio removal keys from Amazon today so will pull the device out, take some pics and post later this week. I am hesitant about jumping in and buying a new device as there seems to be a lot of compromise around whether DAB will work etc - I don't want to spend £250+ on something and then find I can't get DAB, or the quality of the DAB is less than what I have now especially as DAB is my main priority. A touchscreen would be nice but it's more for aesthetics than anything else.
    Smart move mate, don't wana be throwing money away

Instagram Vxracing488

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4