+ Reply to Thread

Default Couple of questions

So Iím looking to replace all the T20 hardware in regards to the front bumper, whatís the best to get? Keep it T20 and whatís the size of them?

Secondly Iím looking at getting an android touch screen radio, I want it to be able to access the google play store to get an app thatíll show gauges and connect it to the OBD port, main question is are readings from the obd port going to be as accurate as vacuum lined ones?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by XenonVXR View Post
    So Iím looking to replace all the T20 hardware in regards to the front bumper, whatís the best to get? Keep it T20 and whatís the size of them?

Secondly Iím looking at getting an android touch screen radio, I want it to be able to access the google play store to get an app thatíll show gauges and connect it to the OBD port, main question is are readings from the obd port going to be as accurate as vacuum lined ones?

Thanks!

You mean the T20 screws/bolts mate? I'd just replace them with the same as they do the job. I ordered some not long ago from someone who said they are the same size... They turned up but was too big. So I'm gonna go b & q to find actual size and will let you know if thats what u mean.

I have the torque app and a boost gauge. They give similar readings on mine but not exact. A couple of psi out

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
    Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

Quote Originally Posted by Arron D View Post
    You mean the T20 screws/bolts mate? I'd just replace them with the same as they do the job. I ordered some not long ago from someone who said they are the same size... They turned up but was too big. So I'm gonna go b & q to find actual size and will let you know if thats what u mean.

I have the torque app and a boost gauge. They give similar readings on mine but not exact. A couple of psi out

See Iíve seen some coloured ones that match the car and just tidy the bay up a bit but if you can find out what size they are thatíd be great anyway because I need some more/new ones

See that Iíd be happy with just so long as itís fairly accurate

Quote Originally Posted by XenonVXR View Post
    See Iíve seen some coloured ones that match the car and just tidy the bay up a bit but if you can find out what size they are thatíd be great anyway because I need some more/new ones

See that Iíd be happy with just so long as itís fairly accurate

I've seen coloured ones too, guy said he got from ebay but I couldnt find any. I wouldnt mind the colour ones.

Torque app seems pretty reliable through Bluetooth Obd2 port.

Mine Obd2 port has a couple of issues but you shouldnt have same problem

Alot of aftermarket headunits have wifi now or at least a USB to plug dongle in . Shouldnt be a problem downloading.. Some have it pre installed

Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

+ Reply to Thread