+ Reply to Thread
    VXR newbie

Default Slight Judder On Idle, 58 reg VXR.

Hello everyone, newbie here and this is my first post.

I Have a Corsa VXR 58 reg. Drives fine, no problems at all. However it has a slight judder when idle. As soon as you touch the accelerator even slightly it goes away. I Have changed the coil pack and still the same. Any idea as to my next course of action? The car seems to be jinxed, it's already had TWO previous engine replacements done by Evans Halsaw Vauxhall back in 2009 and 2012 before I owned the car and I have recently had a new second hand engine fitted after it threw a rod. As stated, drives fine-much better than it did before the previous engine blew, it's just the judder. Any help would be much appreciated.

3 engines lol that's been driven like a vxr should be

I'd be looking at a worn or loose engine mount the fact it goes away when under load tells you something
    2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

VXR newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Andyb712 View Post
    3 engines lol that's been driven like a vxr should be

I'd be looking at a worn or loose engine mount the fact it goes away when under load tells you something
    Thanks mate.

+ Reply to Thread