+ Reply to Thread
    VXR newbie

Red face New to the VXR club - Stock exhaust need ideas😶

Hi guys and girls lol finally brought a corsa d vxr after always wanting one and it is a 2010. Lovely little motor so impressed with it however just wanted to ask a quick question. Currently the car is completely stock and so is the exhaust. I wanted to know what is the most easiest way to get a decent sound and on aliso I could easily make it back to stock if need be without purchansing any exhaust. What is it like if I take the cat out or put a straight pipe etc. What is the best bang for buck....literally. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Ps not sure if this is the correct place to post for questions
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by AdamVXR1 View Post
    Hi guys and girls lol finally brought a corsa d vxr after always wanting one and it is a 2010. Lovely little motor so impressed with it however just wanted to ask a quick question. Currently the car is completely stock and so is the exhaust. I wanted to know what is the most easiest way to get a decent sound and on aliso I could easily make it back to stock if need be without purchansing any exhaust. What is it like if I take the cat out or put a straight pipe etc. What is the best bang for buck....literally. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Adam
    Welcome to the forum.

Theres a few options if you was to purchase an exhaust. Remus, scorpion, cobra,milltek etc

They range in price

There's quite a few videos online that show the sound and also a few posts on here detailing the exhausts available.

But if you want a better sound by just removing your backbox or cat etc then I'm not sure that would give the same cool sounds as exhausts above. Plus it would affect Mot etc

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
    Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamVXR1 View Post
    Adam
    With MOT’s like they are I wouldn’t go messing with the std exhaust to make it louder , just change the back box to a non resonated one, I had the scorpion cat back and it sounded sweet then even better when I got the sports cat and front pipe , but that s expensive so if you want a nice sound I think most non resonated back boxes will be ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXR newbie

Thank you mate really appreciate the quick response and honest opinions. ����

VXR newbie

Thank you will probably research on exhausts then lol

+ Reply to Thread