+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by Arron D View Post
    I got the conduit but they cancelled the strut and issued me a refund because I used PayPal. They accept PayPal on their website but then refunded because they weren't protected or something.

I've used the same PayPal for 7 years with no issue at all but for some reason it was for them.

Im now awaiting PayPal to issue my refund which can take up to 2 weeks. Once my money is returned, I'll pay again but by card. Reason I used PayPal was because all my details are already there so saved hassle... But not in this case.

Silly thing is... Is that it took 5mins for them to take the £50 but takes up to 2 weeks to return

I will say though, the conduit only took one day to turn up. Very fast delivery

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
    I paid by PayPal all ok which is strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GPH69 View Post
    I paid by PayPal all ok which is strange

This was there response

Hi. Unfortunately will not despatch items when the buyer has not registered an address with their PayPal account. We have had a spate this year of people abusing this loophole to our cost. Regards.

I have contacted PayPal and they said all details are up to date etc like registered address , like I say I've used PayPal with hundreds of sellers before with no issue at all.

Seems they got scammed or something which is unfortunate

Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

Instagram Vxracing488

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by Arron D View Post
    This was there response

Hi. Unfortunately will not despatch items when the buyer has not registered an address with their PayPal account. We have had a spate this year of people abusing this loophole to our cost. Regards.

I have contacted PayPal and they said all details are up to date etc like registered address , like I say I've used PayPal with hundreds of sellers before with no issue at all.

Seems they got scammed or something which is unfortunate

Only takes a few scamming gits and ruins it for everyone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3