+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by 4ftofflame View Post
    Literally all i need is a wire that doesn't get power when the headlights are off but then has 12v+ when you turn your lights on, i honestly didn't think it'd be so tricky
    Could you take a wire from the headlights themselves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXRed blooded

Quote Originally Posted by CoolStory View Post
    Could you take a wire from the headlights themselves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i don't know, could i? lol. I've no idea tbh, i imagine i could although in a perfect world i'd prefer to get it from something inside the cabin although that's sounding like it's apparently not possible.

I also need to find an ignition switched 12v+ from somewhere.

Basically i need to get 12v+, ignition switched 12v+, headlight switch 12v+, this new boost gauge is about 100x harder to install than i thought it was going to be as the last one only needed 12v+ and a negative and that was it

Literally all i need is a wire that doesn't get power when the headlights are off but then has 12v+ when you turn your lights on, i honestly didn't think it'd be so tricky
    i don't know, could i? lol. I've no idea tbh, i imagine i could although in a perfect world i'd prefer to get it from something inside the cabin although that's sounding like it's apparently not possible.

I also need to find an ignition switched 12v+ from somewhere.

Basically i need to get 12v+, ignition switched 12v+, headlight switch 12v+, this new boost gauge is about 100x harder to install than i thought it was going to be as the last one only needed 12v+ and a negative and that was it
    Well the ignition switched 12v is underneath the cigarette lighter you can't miss it plenty of guides online and on here
    2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2