+ Reply to Thread
    VXRed

Default Mit be coming back lol

Right Iv had 4 Astra h VXRs in the past, 2 of them where burgs and I loved them! But then I made the change to Audi and tts. Iím on my 3rd tts now but we have fallen out big time lol...
    So Iv been looking at the Astra j vxr! always liked them and have found 1 in Arden blue 13plate with all the extras at a good price but itís done 70k :/ thatís the only thing putting me off!
    Should I steer clear as with that sort miles is there a lot of problems etc plus with owning Audiís there hold there money when getting higher miles but the gtc on the other hand not so well.
    Clearly il check service history but any info on higher mile j vxr would be good

Are you VXR enough? Nurburgring 223's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy117 View Post
    Right Iv had 4 Astra h VXRs in the past, 2 of them where burgs and I loved them! But then I made the change to Audi and tts. I’m on my 3rd tts now but we have fallen out big time lol...
    So Iv been looking at the Astra j vxr! always liked them and have found 1 in Arden blue 13plate with all the extras at a good price but it’s done 70k :/ that’s the only thing putting me off!
    Should I steer clear as with that sort miles is there a lot of problems etc plus with owning Audi’s there hold there money when getting higher miles but the gtc on the other hand not so well.
    Clearly il check service history but any info on higher mile j vxr would be good
    I have a burg and had a VXR J mate, the J doesnt compare to the burg! IMO buy a H or dont bother
    Astra VXR GTC, Summit White, Aero Pack, Performance Seat Pack, AFL's, Sat Nav, Climate Control, Tints! SOLD

As above - J doesn't feel as nice to drive compared to the H; too refined. haha.

The J leaves the H out in the cold. If you have had an Audi you have obviously moved on so get a J. As said previously the J is a more 'refined' car. I have had one of each and its the J any day of the week!!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebill View Post
    The J leaves the H out in the cold. If you have had an Audi you have obviously moved on so get a J. As said previously the J is a more 'refined' car. I have had one of each and its the J any day of the week!!

Lol Whatever you are smoking, pass it round mate
    The J waz an awful drive, very slow, full of rattles, clunky gearshifts, the seats were nice but the rest of it is boring, like sitting in a doctors waiting room!
    H all the way
    Astra VXR GTC, Summit White, Aero Pack, Performance Seat Pack, AFL's, Sat Nav, Climate Control, Tints! SOLD

Nah, someone let you drive a duffer! When my H hit a pot hole I felt like someone had hit the front with a lump hammer. The J was smooth!

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebill View Post
    Nah, someone let you drive a duffer! When my H hit a pot hole I felt like someone had hit the front with a lump hammer. The J was smooth!

Nah i just bought it new, did 450 miles in 10 months and sold it! I usually dont hit the potholes

VXRed blooded

J is great car, wins hands on on looks alone! Just look at any of the reviews, they were all gushing about it, h didnít get anything like the praise when it was first released.

+ Reply to Thread