+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Teejayycee View Post
    Sorted I’m buzzing! Was the clamp the wrong way was blocking it!!! Thanks boys really appreciate ya help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s good news enjoy

Glad to hear bud knew it wouldn't be the lambda causing your issue

Think you threw everyone a bit with your post about the emissions code but something just clicked when I read the rest of your posts just took a bit longer than it should to figure it out

You do still need a remap though to make the most of that exhaust but I would wait till you have the fmic and any other mods you want 1st

Thats what I'm doing too got the downpipe just waiting on the cat back to be delivered hopefully tomorrow then just the fmic in a month or two and off to Blackburn for a custom map with ade tuning I'm staying at stage 3 reckon that will be plenty for a daily driver
    2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Andyb712 View Post
    Glad to hear bud knew it wouldn't be the lambda causing your issue

Think you threw everyone a bit with your post about the emissions code but something just clicked when I read the rest of your posts just took a bit longer than it should to figure it out

You do still need a remap though to make the most of that exhaust but I would wait till you have the fmic and any other mods you want 1st

Thats what I'm doing too got the downpipe just waiting on the cat back to be delivered hopefully tomorrow then just the fmic in a month or two and off to Blackburn for a custom map with ade tuning I'm staying at stage 3 reckon that will be plenty for a daily driver
    Stage 3 is probally my limit tbh more than enough power for daily use and tbh it’s the driver not the car, me in a stage 3 VXR would mawl 95% of drivers around here, everyone had a hard time with my cupra standard never mind this boosted up

VXR enough

Lol
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 (Bluefinned, Eibachs, B8s), Suzuki GS500 and Kawasaki GPZ900 with ZZR Suspension

Are you VXR enough? Nurburgring 223's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by u33db View Post
    Lol
    Astra VXR GTC, Summit White, Aero Pack, Performance Seat Pack, AFL's, Sat Nav, Climate Control, Tints! SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7