+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    VXRed

Tye, is that a burg you got? I’ve got a black standard one. Ram air filter crossover delete induction kit, turbo back straight through stage 2 remap. Supposed to be running circa 290 but I haven’t had it rolled yet. What you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol must be a thing this week that problem see here

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-mode-with-new...
    2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Itsreg View Post
    Tye, is that a burg you got? I’ve got a black standard one. Ram air filter crossover delete induction kit, turbo back straight through stage 2 remap. Supposed to be running circa 290 but I haven’t had it rolled yet. What you running?

You won't even get close to 290 on stage 2

Stage 3 is 290-300

You be lucky to see 270-275 on your set up

Lots of tuners and sellers/owners over inflate figures for bragging and pub talk

There is a dude somewhere that has rollers think its a mobile one goes to a lot of car shows etc highly respected and his rollers are the benchmark that others are measured against

If someone tries his rollers they usually end up 20-30 bhp less than other rollers claim

Cannot remember his name sure someone on here will know it probably Adam or ianj
    Last edited by Andyb712; 14th March 2019 at 07:55 PM.
    2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Itsreg View Post

It is indeed. No mods engine wise for me, completely stock... All 'burgs are known to be putting out way more than standard VXRs anyway.

Driving back from Blackpool a couple of years ago me and a friend did a 4th gear pull to redline and he wasn't getting past me, he's got a Stage 3 MK4 888 with a vxr engine in it. I think I'm probably sitting at 280bhp+

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Andyb712 View Post

Stage 3 is 290-300

Lots of tuners and sellers/owners over inflate figures for bragging and pub talk

There is a dude somewhere that has rollers think its a mobile one goes to a lot of car shows etc highly respected and his rollers are the benchmark that others are measured against

If someone tries his rollers they usually end up 20-30 bhp less than other rollers claim

Cannot remember his name sure someone on here will know it probably Adam or ianj
    That’s why I said supposed

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by tye_time View Post
    It is indeed. No mods engine wise for me, completely stock... All 'burgs are known to be putting out way more than standard VXRs anyway.

Driving back from Blackpool a couple of years ago me and a friend did a 4th gear pull to redline and he wasn't getting past me, he's got a Stage 3 MK4 888 with a vxr engine in it. I think I'm probably sitting at 280bhp+
    Fair play! I do like the burgs they are nice! Im a bit of a beginner to all this really, had mine 18months now, we’ve had our smiles and tears lol

Quote Originally Posted by tye_time View Post

Lol!

All the engines are the same. Same parts, everything. Difference is most burgs came with a remus which unlocked a few horses. But the only difference with a burg is aesthetic, and a number plaque!

All vxrs will put out varying power. Friends arden one ran 260 stock when he had it several years ago.

But if you think your standard burg is anywhere near 280 bhp you need to lay off the sauce! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andyb712 View Post

Stage 3 is 290-300

290 is possible stage 2. The figures stage 2 and 3 aren't really that different. Difference is the longevity of the power keeping the intake temps down on stage 3 with the fmic.

Back in the day 290 would probably be more common for stage 2 back before most of the cars were worn and thrashed about for 10's of K.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Lol!

All the engines are the same. Same parts, everything. Difference is most burgs came with a remus which unlocked a few horses. But the only difference with a burg is aesthetic, and a number plaque!

All vxrs will put out varying power. Friends arden one ran 260 stock when he had it several years ago.

But if you think your standard burg is anywhere near 280 bhp you need to lay off the sauce! Lol
    Another guy I know with a burg had his on a Dyno and it made 277 bhp... So it is possible. I'll need to get mine on to prove you wrong

Default Astra h Vxr codes please help

Mine is stage 2 and ran 290bhp 5 years ago. It had a health check at the weekend and is running 284bhp with a crack manifold. So 290bhp is possible from stage 2

Last edited by Seanwebb68; 16th March 2019 at 10:55 PM.
    Tuned By Rabbid Remaps

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast