+ Reply to Thread
    Are you VXR enough?

Default EML light and rough running!

Ok guys, was travelling home from work last night and as I slowed down approaching traffic lights my Exhaust gases / emissions warning light (Engine light, not spanner light) flashed a couple of times and I felt the life drain from the car. I revved it a little and the whole car shook and there was no power as such, felt like a loss of half the cylinder bank. I managed to pull myself into a lay-by and switched off the car. I connected up my phone to my OBD adapter to see if anything was recorded but nothing was? So, decided to start car and it was as if nothing had happened. To be honest it was a bit of a scare feeling the way the car reacted when I short revved it.

Drove to work this morning without a hitch?

Any ideas?
    Last edited by sinbrad; 15th March 2019 at 10:40 AM.

No idea with out a code.
    Could be anything even ecu having a bad day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you VXR enough?

Mine has done that before... Once. Never did it again, it was like a bank shutdown. I put it down to bad fuel in the end as it was years ago and never did it again.

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by mikez1 View Post
    Mine has done that before... Once. Never did it again, it was like a bank shutdown. I put it down to bad fuel in the end as it was years ago and never did it again.
    Yeah, that was the feeling I got a bank shutting down. That's a coincedence as I just filled her up prior to it happening. Same fuel as I've always used Tesco Momentum

+ Reply to Thread