+ Reply to Thread

Default Stage 2 power figures

Hi guys and gals Iím looking to go stage 2 in a couple of weeks what figures are you looking at? Between 260 and 280 what has yours mate? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXRed

I'm also going Stage two within a couple of weeks. Just had a Cobra 3" full turbo back exhaust fitted, fitting a crossover delete with AEM cone next week then having it mapped week after, think I'm expecting to see about 285 with little over 300lbft of torque..

Question to anyone who is currently stage 2, how big is the difference from stock?

Mine is stage 2

Tuned By Rabbid Remaps

No way thatís decent I wana go stage 3 really but a cooler is like 4 500 quid

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden_93 View Post
    No way that’s decent I wana go stage 3 really but a cooler is like 4 500 quid

Mtc intercoolers have reasonable reputation pretty sure they are an airtech copy and if you already have the top hat you can pick them up for £200-300
    2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

Save up and go stage 3 saves having to pay for another map when you leave stage 2.
    stage 3

VXRed

The difference between stock and stage 2 is phenomenal. Completely transforms the car. Mines supposed to be running circa 290 at stage 2. Although Iíve not rolled it. I have turbo back straight through and airtech cone with crossover delete. Not only does it give the car the extra power, it makes it utilise the power it had much better, smoother faster .

Mine was around 280 and 315lb/s with a Cone, crossover delete, larger intake and a pre-cat decat. When it went on the rollers before a tune it was already running 250bhp as it was such a healthy engine which the mapper commented on
    Vectra VXR 280 . Courts Rad and Intercooler. Miltek cat back. K&N Panel. Eibach's. TD 1.2s

+ Reply to Thread