+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    VXRed blooded

Default If you sold the Insignia

As it says... what and why would you change your VXR for.... had mine close to 2 years and in some ways i fancy a change... just no idea what to.

VXRed

Jaguar, just to be different from the "holy trinity" (MB, Audi and BMW)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Bardo
    Insignia ST OPC Unlimited

VXRed

Evo 9 mr fq360 or skyline r34, for me I think, my brother had the evo 9 fq360 and that was brilliant to drive, so much fun.

VXR enough

I did just that in 2013 , to a J vxr , regretted it badly , swapped the J for a V8 merc coupe and then last year sold that and bought another siggy vxr , never been happier to be back in a car

I did and I bought an M135i...

now I’m looking to replace that with a Merc C43 which is somewhat closer to the VXR in terms of comfort and size - but quite a bit quicker and better handling. Also, the exhaust has a really nice sound without being as boomy as the VXR.
    2010 Insignia OPC Sports Tourer

VXRed blooded

nice replies.

Jag....had an 2010 XF 3.0ds...sublimely quick and comfy, sadly the newer Jag XF / XE feel cheap..latest ones are out of my price range....very tempted by a XFR from around 2010-2012 era...just can't find a clean one locally at the right price and i'm wary of the service costs.
    BMW etc...had a 430D along with the VXR last year...didn't gel with it but was a decent car...might have prefered a better engine.
    EVO etc...love the performance, can't stand the interiors..no matter what way they got updated it still felt like an 80/90's car inside.

I'm also considering keeping the VXR and going stage 2 or more but can't convince myself....doesn't get driven that much as i've a work van these days so can't see when i'd get a real chance to reap the benefits.

One wee car that floats my boat is an Audi TTS or TT pumped to stage 2.... tried a Golf R on a demo last year...good fun , swift car but then took a TT quattro out and enjoyed it more an I refer the TT seats/interior

VXRed

Infiniti Q50 red sport is on my list.

Horrible infotainment system but it's heavily discounted in Australia and I kind of like the idea of the Mini Nissan GTR twin turbo.
    ^^Australian^^
    Car 1: 2016 Insignia VXR (Mods: none installed)
    Car 2: 2003 Mk7 Accord 2.4 (Mods: plenty)

VXRed blooded

Sold mine few months ago and went for an Octavia RS245. limousine, manual.

Wanted something quite as big inside, but lighter.
    And it is indeed

more space inside and boot is huge ! for 300kg less...

Happy ^^

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by Dalle1985 View Post
    I did and I bought an M135i...

now I’m looking to replace that with a Merc C43 which is somewhat closer to the VXR in terms of comfort and size - but quite a bit quicker and better handling. Also, the exhaust has a really nice sound without being as boomy as the VXR.
    will you go 4-matic so you have the grip aswell pal ?

Quote Originally Posted by bembo449 View Post
    will you go 4-matic so you have the grip aswell pal ?
    I think it only comes as 4matic actually. The M135i is also xDrive, and I don’t think I will ever go for a RWD. I was actually considering a C63, but it only comes as RWD and as a year round daily driver, that won’t cut it... also, the fuel bill would be monstrous!
    2010 Insignia OPC Sports Tourer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast