+ Reply to Thread
    VXR newbie

Default Corsa D VXR Newbie

Hi All,

A few months back, I picked up my beloved 11 plate Corsa vxr. Shes still a bit of a diamond in the rough and as time goes on and money builds up, she will be slowly restored to former glory (Atleast in the paintwork department) the rest, improved

At the moment, All it has is a reversing camera from old owner (going to be removed, already ordered the stock light), K&N Panel filter, new Pilot Super Sports all round and soon to be middle resonator delete pipe, Ordered this today!

I'm around east mids but really you are here for the car I'd imagine so without further procrastinating, here she is!

Hope to become quite active
    -Elliott

UPDATE 1:

Soooo, I got the middle resonator delete pipe fitted however its not quite the seal i was looking for even flooded with exhaust paste which is going to suck balls to get rid off and sounds more like a tractor so ive got this beauty to fit

New Remus 2 piece but im not sure if im going to run the secondary decat yet. Didnt realise that was the second piece for the a16 Engines :/ Ah well, if i dont, ill post it for sale and have the most expensive backbox ever Beginner mistakes...

Also did a little restoration getting rid of the old owners reversing camera and fitting a good old fassion light, looks far cleaner:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

More to come once the exhaust is in Without an entire tube of exhaust paste this time i hope... Yeah that was some bad craftmanship but got to learn some how
    Last edited by RoyalJester; 27th March 2019 at 07:14 PM.

Welcome aboard VXRO mate but your picture is not there/working lol
    2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

Welcome mate
    xbox addy -turboyoda85
    Instagram yoda_craig85

Welcome aboard VxRO
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

VXR newbie

Thanks guys, Picture might be working now? Used my onedrive for it so might be a permissions thing, Well, just the middle resonator delete wasnt quite enough for me so i went out the way and got a remus 2 peice for it. Saying that I doubt ill be using the decat pipe just yet

Lol that was funny big build up for the picture at the end....... And it never came

welcome to the forum mate, Good introduction. Be good to see what happens with it over the months mod wise etc

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
    Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

VXR newbie

Picture is definitely fixed now

VXR newbie

Posted a new update in original post

Still not working lol
    xbox addy -turboyoda85
    Instagram yoda_craig85

+ Reply to Thread