+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    VXRed

Default Astra J gtc vxr white

Upgraded from a blue corsa vxr to gtc vxr in white perfect ride 😁
    Attached Images

VXRed

Looks awesome! I've recently bought one and oh my god it's amazing. You'll love it bro

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by kyle28091 View Post
    Looks awesome! I've recently bought one and oh my god it's amazing. You'll love it bro

Mate I think it’s the best idea have had all year to buy one of these. It’s got everything you need a good step up from the corsa. It shifts haha

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevxr2018 View Post
    Mate I think itís the best idea have had all year to buy one of these. Itís got everything you need a good step up from the corsa. It shifts haha
    I know how you feel! I got mine 2 weeks ago oh yeah they do shift, you don't realise how fast they actually are till you look at the Speedo! And oh my god the noise...THE NOISE! It sounds like a jet

VXRed

I know how you feel! I got mine 2 weeks ago oh yeah they do shift, you don't realise how fast they actually are till you look at the Speedo! And oh my god the noise...THE NOISE! It sounds like a jet

���� that’s what I said to my mate the other day it sounds like a jet haha. Standard noise is unreal to be fair
    What colour did you go for white ?

VXRed

������������ thatís what I said to my mate the other day it sounds like a jet haha. Standard noise is unreal to be fair
    What colour did you go for white ?
    Yes mate I went for white, just recently had it ceramic coated as well so it looks like white glass I'd recommend doing that by the way, it is quite expensive (from some places, I had my paint corrected then I applied the coating myself to make it alot cheaper) but it does make the white proper blinding in sun

VXRed

Yes mate I went for white, just recently had it ceramic coated as well so it looks like white glass I'd recommend doing that by the way, it is quite expensive (from some places, I had my paint corrected then I applied the coating myself to make it alot cheaper) but it does make the white proper blinding in sun

Arh now thatís sounds too good mate. Might after invest in that then, you got any pics to see what it looks like 😁

VXRed

Arh now thatís sounds too good mate. Might after invest in that then, you got any pics to see what it looks like
    I'll get it rinsed over the weekend and upload a few pictures mate

VXRed

I'll get it rinsed over the weekend and upload a few pictures mate

Nice one mate 👍

VXR enough

you both need to remap, 2nd cat delete , panel filter and fit a short shift kit asap , then report back how much you love the car , they are ok in standard but soooooo much better with the few lil extras added

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast