+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Revving it while stationary will agitate the mix and suspend particles, helping to move them (to a low point, or where you don't want them).
    Clutch is an awkward one to bleed. 10 pumps of the pedal before opening the bleed nut if doing it the good old fashioned manual way with 2 people.

OPC ÉIRE- Drop me a PM for Irish meets, group adds etc.

VXRed

What about with an eezibleed? As I have one of those

VXRed

My car also has the Vac box delete, is it possible that this is causing the issue? As the car isn’t storing vacuum in the box? I bought the car with the delete already in place

VXRed

Like for argument sake is this why I have no brakes for a second or two after coming off hard throttle as car needs to build vacuum and same with the clutch being hard due to the same issue?

The vac box is only for the recirc valve so won't effect the brakes. The brake servo should store it's own vacuum for a couple of applications of the brake assuming the one way valve is in order. The clutch and vacuum system have no link at all.

VXRed

Okay mate Thankyou, rules that out then. Is there a way to test the pipe from the servo to rule that out? Scratching my head with the issue

You should be able to suck through it from the manifold end but not blow through, you would be best removing it completely from the car to test.

VXRed

Will do that tonight. Thankyou mate, if that turns out okay where to next? Driving me mad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2