+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    VXR Torque of the Devil DanTheManc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    I love this phone. Can't seem to part with it ........

Keep looking at s8+ and s9+ that is getting more and more reasonable in price now the s10 is out. But I just can't bring myself to part with the money ......
    You can get a decent new phone and contact sim for around £20-£30 a month
    Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

If it’s not broken don’t fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tuned By Rabbid Remaps

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheManc View Post
    You can get a decent new phone and contact sim for around £20-£30 a month
    Not a fan of contracts mate. I can deal with 12 months hence the sim only deal I have but 24, 36 months tied to the same contract isn't for me. And after a year the phones out date anyway! Wait til a model or 2 newer comes out, then get the year or 2 year old model for a fraction of the price, with a 12 month sim only with loads of data and minutes etc. Much cheaper if you work it out in the long run.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

I’m with voda was paying £30 a month now £8 on basics hasn’t got all bells and whistles and phone s6 won’t do 4g calls but has 4g internet yet her s5 does who cares saving £22 a month and buy a second hand phone when I need one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1796 View Post
    I’m with voda was paying £30 a month now £8 on basics hasn’t got all bells and whistles and phone s6 won’t do 4g calls but has 4g internet yet her s5 does who cares saving £22 a month and buy a second hand phone when I need one.

Exactly.

Many people today, especially youth just want the latest phones etc and sign on the dotted line paying loads a month without actually adding it up and not taking into account the possibility of buying a slightly older phone and getting a really cheap some only deal.

Some of these s10 deals are ridiculou's, 60 quid a month for 36 months ...... in a year that phone will be old the s11 will be out and you're still tied into the deal for 2 more years ....... after the second year the next new phone will be out and yours will be 2 years out of date and you've still got a year of tied in contract left .....

S8 would be models newere than mine, do pretry kick all the same stuff at virtually the same speed yet cost under 300 to buy outright with no contract commitment.

No brained if you're willing to just be that little bit smarter and not have to have the very latest phone.

You don't even have to buy second hand. A brand new phone that's a model a couple of yeas old is a perfectly reasonable price to buy usually.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    I love this phone. Can't seem to part with it ........

Keep looking at s8+ and s9+ that is getting more and more reasonable in price now the s10 is out. But I just can't bring myself to part with the money ......
    Kinda the same boat as me;

I'm still on a Note 3 from circa 2013, although it is running an Android 9 custom ROM.

My workmate laughs at me but it does everything i need and great battery life.
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 (Bluefinned, Eibachs, B8s), Suzuki GS500 and Kawasaki GPZ900 with ZZR Suspension

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5