+ Reply to Thread
    VXR newbie

Default New owner advice

About to get my first Corsa vxr on Saturday. Itís nice and tidy silver 09 with 64,000.
    Itís totally standard . Canít help but notice all the issues of the corsas on here and must say itís putting me off : / .
    Do they all break at some point? Or is it just people tuning them ect

depends on how you drive it ,don't rag it like some do ,I own a astra h vxr and heavily modded ,suttle mods that is but runs like a dream .don't intend to sell it either as loads spent on it ,will keep it as a second car

VXR newbie

I will be gentle lol, maybe subtle upgrades , decat and air filter? Just worry about the 4th piston thing and head gasket

Yes they are common for piston 4, just get in contact with wg motorworks for advice, he's done all the work on mine so far

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

Talking

Unfortunately these cars are a bit like a lottery but tbf not that many have had p4 go as u might think. Letís face it people come on here and put up posts about how the piston has gone etc but a majority of the cars are fine people donít start a thread saying how awesome their car is and how they havenít had issues . Are you buying from a dealer if so I imagine you will get warranty anyway donít let it put u off they are great cars I love mine I had p4 go on my previous Corsa vxr but it didnít put me off buying another happy motoring mate and be sure to get some pics up
    xbox addy -turboyoda85
    Instagram yoda_craig85

Itís a lottery with these cars.

Iíve had mine from 14k to now 53k mostly hard miles and the engines sweet as a nut.

Maintenance is key.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

VXR newbie

Cheers for the advice guys , can’t wait to pic it up on sat! Will deffo start putting some pics up and was thinking about a subtle stage 1 remap . It’s from a dealer and has 6months warranty! Can’t wait ��!

Had a burg and now a Club Sport both perfect and no problems at all

Big day tomorrow then
    xbox addy -turboyoda85
    Instagram yoda_craig85

+ Reply to Thread