+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: How many

  1. #1
    VXR newbie
    Join Date
    1st April 2018
    Posts
    3

    Default How many

    Does anyone know how many Astra J VXR's have been made?

  2. #2
    VXR Nothing comes close IanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th February 2007
    Posts
    51,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wadekt View Post
    Does anyone know how many Astra J VXR's have been made?

    About 3000 if you go off new registrations listed here - https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicl...ra_vxr#!newreg
    Not an absolute science but a reasonable yardstick I'd say

    Astra

  3. #3
    VXR enough FreshDriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th April 2008
    Posts
    1,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IanJ View Post
    About 3000 if you go off new registrations listed here - https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicl...ra_vxr#!newreg
    Not an absolute science but a reasonable yardstick I'd say

    Numbers on the chart begins by 2005, so it does include Astra H

  4. #4
    VXR Nothing comes close IanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th February 2007
    Posts
    51,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshDriver View Post
    Numbers on the chart begins by 2005, so it does include Astra H
    You only need to add up from 2012 onwards to give you the 3000 or so total

    Astra

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts